Indoor tanning lotions are a gift sent from the tanning gods!
Find here everything you need to know about the benefits of indoor/UV tanning lotions…
1) Make your tan last longer — By keeping your skin hydrated with an indoor tanning lotion, your skin will avoid peeling, so your tan will last longer.
2) Keep your skin moisturized — Using an indoor tanning lotion will not only improve your tan — because moist skin tans much better than dry skin — but it will also improve your skin by making it softer and less likely to form wrinkles as quickly as dry skin.
3) Save you time & money — Using indoor tanning lotions will accelerate your tan, so you will end up with a deeper, darker tan a lot quicker. This will save you time and money since you won’t have to tan as often.
4) Provide nutrients & vitamins to your skin — Indoor tanning lotions tend to contain lo
ts of helpful ingredients that nourish your skin, making it softer and healthier.
5) Reduce dry skin — Indoor tanning lotions help to reduce the drying affects of the UV rays. Anti-aging ingredients in these lotions can reduce the appearance of wrinkles and premature aging of your skin.
6) Even out your tan — By hydrating your skin with indoor tanning lotions, your tan will be more even.
7) Prevent burning — Although most indoor tanning lotions do not contain SPF, using an indoor tanning lotion can help prevent sunburn as it will keep your skin moisturised.
8) Enhance your tan — Using an indoor tanning lotion on a regular basis can help to enhance the tone of your natural tan and give you that great glow.
9) Avoid that “after-tan” odor — Most people experience a smell after tanning that is caused from the bacteria on your skin getting hot from the tanning bed. Many indoor tanning lotions have an anti-bacterial ingredient that will eliminate that odor. Indoor tanning lotions are also fragranced with hundreds of different scents, so you can choose your favourite.
10) Develop your tan even after you leave the tanning bed — Some indoor tanning lotions have tan enhancing agents. That way, you don’t stop tanning after you leave the tanning bed. Instead, your tan continues to develop for hours later — which is another reason to wait 2 hours before showering